Thursday, April 03, 2008

I lost my teddy bear

Well, its coming up on around 35 plus hours now without me sleeping. I just can't seem to lay down and drift off into lala land. I tried a couple of times, but my mind is racing so fast I can't seem to make it shut off, so I thought I would sit down and write a little. Maybe this will quiet my mind down some.
I know my stress is what's casuing my insomnia right now, but I know my body will/must eventually begin to shut down and hopefully sleep will then come. As long as I don't reach the point of insomnia where I have begun to hallucinate. It's been a long time since that happened.


Beside a little insomnia is not bad...it makes you do things like this...

Someone suggested I need to end this blog with a happy thought, so I'm going to try and think of one.

Happy thought, I’d like to meet the person responsible for talking trash on my site, take him to a museum, hang him on the wall, criticize him and then leave.
Was that a happy thought? hmmm. Time for a break.

No comments: