Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Burning Off the Crazy



I got problems. I occasionally freak out, go to see a psychiatrist, go through therapy and take the prescribed pill, so I can learn how to deal with life. Sometimes I stop doing all this so I can get all my aggression's out, and to tell the world how I really feel. 

I used a little reverse psychology,  so I don't think 'they' are following my page any more. I hope I'm right because I plan on releasing a few demons and burying a few others. 



Short story. When I was 6 years old, I was taken off my bike by a stranger. He drove me to a secluded area, where he raped me. I cried and screamed as loud as I could, but he continued. Tresa was out walking in the woods and heard my cries. When she saw what was happening, she pulled him off me and began beating him until he no longer moved. She grabbed me and held my bleeding body in her arms as she ran for almost a mile back to her car. She saved my life. After the police were called and return to the area, they found the guy was dead. Tresa had crushed his skull with a stick. In some ways I’m sure that has messed her life up, but in return it gave me my life. 

Some things are harder to forget than other things. 


No comments: