Saturday, December 06, 2008

Life...Look at it and really see it...live it...and never give it back.

Few things I’ve learned...


I've learned that you can get by on charm for about 15 minutes. After that, you'd better know something.

I've learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up.

I've learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I've learned that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.

I've learned that writing can ease emotional pains.

I've learned that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I've learned that learning to forgive takes practice.


****************

When you look back on your life, will you regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did?

Life...Look at it and really see it...live it...and never give it back.

No comments: