Sunday, February 25, 2007

50 Questions

50 Questions…


1. What type of pets do you have? Male and female mixed labs.
2. Do you own slippers? Yes, I have several pairs.
3. What is your favorite type of food? Chinese Hawaiian Chicken

4. How many cars have you owned throughout your life? 5
5. What is your favorite TV show of all time? Gilligan’s Island…Right now, My Name is Earl.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I hate the cheap kind…but every now and then I’ll eat one of the expensive kinds.
7. How many books have you read in the past year? At least 10, maybe more.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk with my breakfast.
9. Can you do push ups? No. I tore out the ACL and PCL in my knees and can no longer put any pressure on them.
10. Is your bathroom clean? My bathroom is very clean, but my boys bathroom makes me want to throw up.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Class Ring that I purchased for myself in 1984. 12. Have you ever broken any bones in your body? Yes I had my wrist broken 3 times, my right knee broken 4 times, my left knee twice, and my big toe 6 times.
13. Do you cuss? When needed.
14. Have you ever inhaled any illegal substance? Yes when I was a teen I tried a few things.

15. Have you ever won anything? Yes I’ve won at bingo, I once won a baby stroller for my son at a baby fair, I also won a years worth of milk, but then the store shut down before I got any of the milk. About 4 months ago I won $75 in scratch off lottery tickets.
16. Favorite body part? The eyes, I believe they are the window into a person’s soul.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1. Damn I’m glad that cop drove on around the corner. 2. Hope he isn’t coming back around. 3. I need to go pee.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought. Whipped cream, Strawberries, toilet paper.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, Diet Coke, and tea.

20. Current worry? Still worry if that cop is coming back.
21. Current hate? The pain in my neck.
22. Favorite place to be? Somewhere warm, and with my family.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? With my 2 boys, shooting off fireworks and making as much noise as possible.
24. Where would you like to go? To a place where my mind could be quiet.
25. Do you believe in UFO’s? Yes I actually saw one when I was 20 years old.
26. Have you ever been searched by the police? Yes. Too many times to count.
27. Have you ever smoked heroin? Umm Yes.
28. What shirt are you wearing? One with a picture of a tiger on front.
29. Do you burn or tan? Burn!!! I’m whitey the ghost.
30. Favorite color? I like all the dark deep rich colors.

31. What brand of shoe are you currently wearing? Reebok
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower, only when I’m completely and totally alone and sure NO ONE will hear me I attempt to sing.
33. Do you enjoy cooking? Most of the time, it all depends on the mood I’m in.

34. Do you prefer the sun or the moon? Love the moonlight
35. What's in your pocket right now? I better not tell you about that.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Watching Hank Hill and one of the people that Hank works with said about his boss, “Why don’t we throw a wet blanket over his head and do what feels right.”
37. Name one of your favorite songs? You’re the Reason God Made Oklahoma
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Tearing the ACL in my left knee and Completely tearing my ACL and PCL out in my right knee.
39. How would you like to die? When I’m old and in a blaze of glory.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Only 2 that are currently working.

41. Do you have plants in your house? Yes, several.
42. Do you own a gun? maybe
43. What time of the day do you poo? Usually in the morning.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I did when I was a little girl, but I don’t now that I’ve gotten older.
45. What is your favorite book? Welcome to My Breakdown

46. What is your favorite candy? Almond Joy Candy Bar
47. How many glasses of water do you drink in a day? At least 4 bottles, sometimes more.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Glory Days
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? On this computer, hanging out on MySpace.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Damn my neck hurts I want to go back to sleep so I don’t have to think about the pain.

No comments: