Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Second Chance

I screwed up again. At least it wasn’t a negative thing this time. I thought my court date was on the 6th   which is what the court clerk told me when I called her to change the date last month, but when I drove by the police department there wasn’t anyone there. I was a little early, but not so early that no one else would be there. I thought Tuesday night was a odd night for court, but I found the paper where I had wrote down the 6th.  I either wrote it down wrong or the court clerk gave me the wrong date.

City hall was still open, so I drove there to see how much the fine was and maybe just pay the ticket. The fine was $199 which was a little more than I had on me, and I found out the court date wasn’t until Thursday.  Now I just need to come up with a little more money in two days and avoid going to court.  Anyone care to donate?...lol.






Storms are moving in, so I'm going to get off here for the night.

No comments: