Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's the Fucking Weekend!


My court date for ‘failure to yield’ was Thursday in Glenpool. I had to reschedule because I feel like I’m in this (once again) fucked up mood, where I tend to be very ‘unpredictable’ as a cop once said about my re-actions to certain stressful situations. It’s true... When I’m feeling like this, I don’t always think very clearly, and quite often make major errors in my judgment. You know... Like taking a weapon with me to court (just to feel safe), making a loud outburst at the Judge or some other idiot, showing up extremely drunk, or just doing something people consider insane while in the courtroom.

The real problem with this is now I’m obsessing about what insane thoughts my mind might think about or even act on, so this raises my stress level to the point where I feel the need to do something to escape the feeling. It feels like I’m running in circles, just making myself dizzy. Maybe I’ll just cut myself real good before I go to court and each time I start thinking insane, psycho thoughts, I’ll just poke the wound. That should keep me focused.

In the end the goal is to be able to go home.

So, I rescheduled my court until August 6, which should give me a little time to get past these unwanted feelings and thoughts. I don’t know why I’m obsessing over this so much. I did the same thing with my Sand Springs court, and everything went fine. I showed them my current prescription bottle for the Phentermine and they dropped the charge. Still I had to pay the $25 dollar court cost. The best part was, I didn’t run into anybody (officer) that I might have a little problem with. Hopefully, that will be the same thing that happens at Glenpool court.

To any officer that might be reading this... If I know something about your personal life, I have no plans of posting about it on this site. Unless you break the law and get arrested... then everything I find out about you, I will post on my other site... WhatHappenedtoProtectandServe.blogspot.com. But anything to do with your home life, what you do in your off time, I could call less about. Explore your deepest fantasies, your wildest thoughts, or run amok...just don’t get caught in anything illegal.

Time to drink!

No comments: