Friday, March 06, 2009

My Day



Finally made it to Chandler Park today around 12:30 with a friend who had never been there, even though she has lived around Tulsa most of her life. We took several pictures, and then I drove the back way to the other park where my purse was taken.

On the way there, we saw a motorcycle accident near Q-Trip and the underpass. A guy ran his SUV into the back of the motorcycle, causing his bummper to really get fucked up. I was really shocked that no one got hurt.

We then drove through the park and I looked in a few trashcans, but I didn't have any luck finding my purse. There were only a couple things in my bag that I really would like to have back, some things I'll just replace, and the rest oh well... what can you do?

My friend and I both took several pictures at Chandler Park ...so I'll post a couple...just click on them if you want to see a larger view.


No comments: